Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh... Oh... Those Sleepless Nights...





Since the girls didn't have school I decided to let Kylee come over and have a sleepover. I can't say much sleeping actually happened, but I think they had fun. All four of us tried to sleep on my queen size bed and let's just say it wasn't very successful. Apparently Lexi kicked Jaden, and he said: "Mommy, Lexi kicked me in my legpit." I started laughing it was so funny. I took a picture of his "legpit" so all of you can learn about this new part of your body, also known as the back of the knee. =)

1 comment:

Meg said...

I love love love this story! I laughed out loud which doesn't happen to me very often. It made me think of ALL of our sleep overs. We never seemed to fall asleep and then SUDDENLY it his us and we'd be out. Then we'd sleep in until early afternoon. I loved those times. I can still smell Gap's Dream every time I think of your yellow and blue room. How crazy! I miss you!