Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mickey Dee's


I love it. Jaden is hilarious. He has this fascination with McDonalds. If he had things his way, he would eat there all 3 meals. He always begs for a happy meal, and being the Scrooge McDuck that I am, I usually say no, I just don't feel like spending 4 bucks each kid every time through the dreaded drive up.

The other day we went to the McDonald's drive in and he was begging for a happy meal, the usual response of no was uttered, and he said to me: "But mom, you go to work all of the days, and you make all of the money, so where is your money!?!" It was great. It seriously cracked me up. He is such a cute little boy if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Chels said...

That is a very good question. I'd wonder where all of your money was too if I were him. Happy Meals are a coveted thing, and I'm glad that you don't get them one every time because then they wouldn't appreciate it as much, you know? You are such a good mom!