Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas time is coming soon... Actually, much too soon!


Usually I am totally done Christmas shopping by now. I mean done. Not this year. I have only bought 2 things, it is really quite pathetic. I don't much like crowds and I was hoping to avoid them, but with Christmas being so close, I think that will not be happening. And to make matters worse, I am not too creative this year. I have no idea what to buy- no game plan whatsoever. Uggh! So I will take a deep breath, and join in the crazy shopping with the crowds! =)

1 comment:

Chels said...

Yes, it is coming too soon. And yes, I am in the same boat as you. I only have two presents with many more to buy. But I have found I can deal with crowds better if I eat RIGHT BEFORE I go shopping...that just helps me be more relaxed, but maybe that only works for me...try it and let me know...and I LOVE your profile picture! I love the a picture of Jesus is in the background...I found it sweet and kind of funny at the same time. And your hair does look beautiful in that picture, so good pick!