Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year for Halloween, my father in law had a big backyard BBQ. Joe was able to buy some premium burgers from his work, Red Robin, so it was pretty sweet! In total, probably about 300 people came over. Because we were busy helping with the BBQ, Joe's brother took the kids trick-or-treating; they had so much fun! I went to the kids parade at school earlier in the day and was only able to get a few pictures as they ran by. Lexi was an angel and Jaden was Wolverine. Joe and I didn't dress up, so I just added a few pictures of us from the day. I'm so happy I have such sweet children, it really made the day a breeze!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dad told me how awesome Joe's dad is on Haloween.. He sounds incredible to feed and entertain that many people. Your kids look super cute in their costumes.

Weaver Family said...

I have to agree April, the kids looked very cute in their costumes. The food sounds wonderful too!