Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

This year Joe had to work on Valentine's Day, so we celebrated a day late. We went out to eat at Red Robbin and got to spend a few awesome hours ALL ALONE! We don't get a whole lot of time with just Joe and I, so I love it when this happens. Neither of us go for the traditional sentimental gifts most of the time. It's not that they aren't cute, but I like to give him stuff he really wants instead of something that is just appropriate for the holiday. Anyway, I gave Joe some XBOX Live points that he's been wanting. He was such a sweetheart and took me shopping for a new purse. He doesn't like shopping, so this was awesome. For the kids, we gave them each a small box of chocolates to celebrate the holiday and they each had a Valentine's party at school. I got to help Alexis make a Valentine's Box this year which was a lot of fun. I hope your Valentine's Day was as enjoyable as ours.



3 comments:

Bekah said...

I love your purse! Where did you get it? I must have it! Looks like fun!

Lance and Alayna said...

Cute purse!

Ann said...

I'm glad that you had such a good valentines day. I agree.....I don't think the traditional gifts always have to be given on that day. I like being more creative. This year Chris go things that he needed and I did as well.
I love the purse too!

Thank you for the commentary that you left on my blog btw. :)
I've been keeping things on the low down for a while.